Will you be the new addition to our enthusiastic team?
Holiday Center 't Schuttenbelt in Enter has a vacancy for a part time receptionist to join our enthusiastic team. Our preference goes to a guest-friendly individual, with eye for detail, someone who is representative and will give our guests a warm welcome and an unforgettable stay as well as handling various supportive duties for our booking site.
Main duties and responsibilities
Responsibility for handling front desk duties
- welcoming, communicating with and checking in guests;
- creating and handing over keys;
- renting out various rental accommodations and managing the rental website;
- Including and anticipating guests' particularities/wishes;
- checking out departing guests (drawing up invoices and handling the settlement);
- giving general and tourism information;
- receiving and, if park management is unavailable, settling complaints/particularities;
- taking and anticipating telephone calls;
- handling outgoing mail;
- handling the processing of payments
- handling other relevant duties.
Responsibility for booking and maintaining the booking site.
- handling applications using the booking system;
- informing applicants about applications and possibilities/impossibilities;
- logging bookings made in the booking system.
- updating the booking system and adding objects, etc.
- secondary vocational education-level working ethic and mindset;
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- commercial understanding;
- good communicative and social skills;
- computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel;
- good command of Dutch, English and German (speaking and writing).
You can send your written application to Uw Buitenhuis B.V. Vloodweg 7 in 7468 RS Enter, for the attention of Paul Schuttenbelt.